SCB Marketing is Your #1 Business Partner in Brevard
Our three top magazines alone – SpaceCoast Living, SpaceCoast Business and SpaceCoast Living HEALTH – combine to reach more than 200,000 business owners, visitors, community leaders and high income households, making SCB Marketing a critical piece of any campaign targeting Brevard County consumers and businesses.
SCB Marketing is not only the largest locally-owned and operated media company on Florida’s Space Coast, but we’re also the only local publishing company to provide monthly certified print and postage receipts as well as unbiased, third-party market research audits* to show you, our marketing partners, that we’re delivering the audience you need to achieve your marketing objectives.
*Provided annually by The Media Audit, a product of International Demographics, Inc.
Niche Media Connects With Your Target Audience
With more options for news and entertainment than ever before, today’s consumers are highly selective in the media they choose and the advertisements they view. That’s why highly-specialized niche publications are so popular today and continue to grow.
Print carries more credibility and persuasiveness than any other media – consumers trust the printed word and no other local publisher is more trusted than SCB Marketing.
Unlike many national and general magazines and newspapers, our readers are loyal and engaged with our publications, knowing they are supporting local businesses and contributing to the overall economic development and quality of life shared on the Space Coast.
- Consumers are more likely to find magazine advertising acceptable and less interruptive compared to other media.
- Consumers trust and believe magazine advertising more than advertising in other media.
- Consumers refer to magazines multiple times, even saving them, giving advertisers the opportunity for multiple exposures.
- Consumers value magazine advertising. When readers were asked to pull ten pages that best demonstrate the essence of their favorite magazines, three out of ten pages pulled were ads.
- Magazines are the strongest driver of purchase intent and boost other media’s effectiveness.
- Magazines deliver results more consistently throughout the purchase cycle than TV or the Internet.
- Magazine advertising drives web visits and searches more than other media.
- Magazine marketing improves advertising ROI. Allocating more money to magazines in the media mix improves ROI across a broad range of product categories.
- Magazines trump TV shows in rating points.
- Heavy magazine readers are likely to be among the highest spenders across most product categories.
- Magazines are the medium that “Influential Americans”— the one-in-nine consumers who control the levers of change — turn to the most for making purchase decisions and recommendations.
*Sources: Magazine Publishers of America; Marketing Evolution, 2008; The Magazine Handbook 2007/08; Jupiter Research, 2007; American Advertising Federation; Simmons’ Multi-Media Engagement Study, 2007; and others.